Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : How do you see the full line up for placing for show results?
 Prophets Dream Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/13/2024 9:36:53 PM reply with quote send message to Prophets Dream Kennel Object to Post   

Feel dumb asking this question, trying to see how everyone is placing at shows and can't find the order of which all dogs are finishing besides best in group. Trying to understand this to see what to look for when I start showing again here shortly.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2024 10:21:51 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

What I do is go to My Results, then where it says name/breed/view/results, click on view. It will show you all the entries and how they placed.
 Prophets Dream Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2024 1:02:42 PM reply with quote send message to Prophets Dream Kennel Object to Post

posted by XiZang
What I do is go to My Results, then where it says name/breed/view/results, click on view. It will show you all the entries and how they placed.
Is there a way to see the order of the top dogs in show? Like Best in show and all? Kinda like how Terryquest would explain who placed after the best in show winner. If that makes any since? I like how they reported but can't find anything of the sort.
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/14/2024 5:52:22 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Under Shows on the LEFT side
Click on Schedule
Click on the show you want to look at

This will give you Best in Show and Group Firsts

Click on Group Results: View All

This will give you all the Breed Winners and how they placed in Group

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.