Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : How does account flipping work
 Aces Wild Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/29/2013 9:47:23 AM reply with quote send message to Aces Wild Kennels Object to Post   

How is it different than having a family account and clucking one of the other account links from the My Kennels page? From what I can tell, it's view access only utilizing both methods so there is no point in adding kennels to the Account Flipping page. Am I missing something?

Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2013 3:50:38 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Kennel flipping allows you to access the account with out having to log in, so your logged into that account without having to to log out then put in the username and password password of the one you want to log into. Where as just clicking the links is the family accounts only let you view the kennel.
 Aces Wild Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 7:12:45 AM reply with quote send message to Aces Wild Kennels Object to Post

Yes I realize that. That info is verbatim from the account flipping page. What Im saying is I'm doing something wrong or its not operating as described, as per my original post. How do actually Flip accounts and actually be able do operate other than read only mode after I have granted access between the accounts?
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/30/2013 8:10:33 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It does switch you to being logged in to the accounts.

I realize it can be complicated.

What have you done so far?
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
6/30/2013 8:12:17 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Actually, you have it setup for about 4-5 accounts and you can flip between them.

When you say it's "read only mode", what's leading you to that conclusion? I can certainly add something to make it more clear as to what's going on.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 3:22:12 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

are you using the brop down box at the top under where it says welcome your kennel name? If you are it should work, its working fine for me at least.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2013 1:39:45 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I am also having trouble. I have gone to each kennel and added the other 4 but it still doesn't work. I will delete them all and start over I guess.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.