Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New Old User - Looking for Showables
 residential3
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2013 11:55:41 AM reply with quote send message to residential3 Object to Post   

Hi!

New/old user. I've been around off & on for a long time. Getting started again in a new string of kennels.

Am looking for stuff to show. Have a family account. Looking for 2-3 dogs per kennel just to play with while I get the breeding programs set up. Willing to play with rare stuff if there are majors at least two or three times a week.
 Venscera
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2013 3:25:39 PM reply with quote send message to Venscera Object to Post

I have two breeds you could try out. I have a few very nice Doberman pups I'd be willing to sell you, as well as a very nice Tibetan Mastiff bitch. I don't mind lowering prices and such if you are interested (:

If none of those suit you, I also plan on having a Siberian Husky litter sometime soon, or maybe some Thai Ridgebacks. Again, just email me if you're interested.
 Perpetuum
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 8:45:23 AM reply with quote send message to Perpetuum Object to Post

You might want to give Bouvier des Flandres a try. They are a rarer breed, but they do quite well in the show ring, I've had three BIGs in the past week. I'm showing against myself for the most part, so I only enter under judges that I know like the breed, but I enter enough dogs for there to be a major (even if its only three points) at least three times a week. I've fallen in love with this breed and I am planning on adding them to another one of my kennels as soon as I get the funds. I have show quality dogs coming out my ears, I am using all my sessions and still have about four dogs that I am unable to session at this time. I would hate to see some of these dogs go to waste, so PM me if you're interested.

~Lissa happy :)

Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2013 7:53:19 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I dont know what you need but i can sure help you. Iam magoing to have puppies this week, i will make sure you get one.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.