Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New Old User - Looking for Showables
 residential3
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2013 11:55:41 AM reply with quote send message to residential3 Object to Post   

Hi!

New/old user. I've been around off & on for a long time. Getting started again in a new string of kennels.

Am looking for stuff to show. Have a family account. Looking for 2-3 dogs per kennel just to play with while I get the breeding programs set up. Willing to play with rare stuff if there are majors at least two or three times a week.
 Venscera
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2013 3:25:39 PM reply with quote send message to Venscera Object to Post

I have two breeds you could try out. I have a few very nice Doberman pups I'd be willing to sell you, as well as a very nice Tibetan Mastiff bitch. I don't mind lowering prices and such if you are interested (:

If none of those suit you, I also plan on having a Siberian Husky litter sometime soon, or maybe some Thai Ridgebacks. Again, just email me if you're interested.
 Perpetuum
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 8:45:23 AM reply with quote send message to Perpetuum Object to Post

You might want to give Bouvier des Flandres a try. They are a rarer breed, but they do quite well in the show ring, I've had three BIGs in the past week. I'm showing against myself for the most part, so I only enter under judges that I know like the breed, but I enter enough dogs for there to be a major (even if its only three points) at least three times a week. I've fallen in love with this breed and I am planning on adding them to another one of my kennels as soon as I get the funds. I have show quality dogs coming out my ears, I am using all my sessions and still have about four dogs that I am unable to session at this time. I would hate to see some of these dogs go to waste, so PM me if you're interested.

~Lissa happy :)

Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2013 7:53:19 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I dont know what you need but i can sure help you. Iam magoing to have puppies this week, i will make sure you get one.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.