.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Kind of OT but prayers needed for a former player
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/5/2013 9:20:11 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post   

Char whom was active in Basenji, German Shepards and several other breeds, had a severe accident over the weekend and is in critical condition. Kelly of Kiroa Basenji gave me heads up on facebook earler, she could use prayers or positive thougths, as she is very touch and go with head trauma. The driver of the motercycle died at the scene.

She also has a Basenji she had shown a bit, Zumi.

detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/1-killed-1-critically-injured-in-motorcycle-crash-on-i-696/
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2013 8:35:36 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Char of Blue Bunny??

Emma
 Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2013 1:40:31 PM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

Sending prayers!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2013 6:41:58 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

posted by Black Veil Brides
Char of Blue Bunny??

Emma

Yes Black Veil Brides, couldn't remember other kennel names. Kiroja told me other night, doesn't sound good but hoping she can start to improve.
 Exalted
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2013 9:37:21 PM reply with quote send message to Exalted Object to Post

Sending prayers her way. I certainly hope for a speedy and painless recovery.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2013 4:09:18 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Yep I remember Char. Sending good thoughts

Emma
 JLK Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2013 2:38:55 AM reply with quote send message to JLK Goldens Object to Post

Anyone know how Char is doing? So sad this is why I always say wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle I ride and never leave home without one.

Jana
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2013 8:21:27 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm an ICU nurse and very sadly we call them "Donor-cycles" for a reason ... everyone should take this as a lesson to ALWAYS wear a helmet sad :(
A tragedy for these families involved.

-----
Last edited by Acclamation on 9/9/2013 8:29:11 PM
 sscressa11
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2013 2:12:31 PM reply with quote send message to sscressa11 Object to Post

Oh no... Any updates yet?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2013 4:47:33 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Reading that story made me cringe. I had a very good friend pass away from a motorcycle accident about a year ago. I don't know this woman but I will pray for her. I hope we will get updates. Worse part is that if she makes it, she'll have to go through long recovery of physical and emotional problems, assuming the man killed was probably close to her ):
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2013 4:55:51 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

GS in my other kennel. Just posted asking if someone could do updates, though don't expect much if any change very soon, I retired as floor nurse, always hated motorcycles.

When getting license fear always made me steer for them, unintentionally.

Chances of progress poor, I know but miracles happen and she needs all the prayers going her way. No one should be on one without helmet. Will post if I hear anything more.
 Little River Dog
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2013 8:10:02 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post

This is horrible news. I alway loved hearing from her and seeing her dog updates. Sending strong prayers her way.
 Zerrah
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2013 10:24:46 PM reply with quote send message to Zerrah Object to Post

So sorry to hear this. So very sad. My prayers are for them all.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2013 6:52:58 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Finally got update from her friend, Jaimee, via roommate, her temps have been very high, unstable to move for tests, earlier Jaimee said she had pneumonia, was going to have tracheostomy, then feeding tube placed so neither done yet. And right now too unstable to be moved.

Needless to say we need to pray harder for her.

-----
Last edited by Guiding Senjis on 9/12/2013 6:53:53 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2013 11:04:16 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

How sad! I've been thinking and praying about her and it's so sad to hear she's not doing well.

Alexandria
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2013 12:05:34 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

I haven't posted until now...I was just hoping that she would recover quickly.
Sadly, it sounds like this is not going to happen.
I send Char my Very Best Wishes and am willing everything to be ok for her soon.
Please keep us updated as to her progress...
My thoughts are with her.

Shona.
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2013 2:04:31 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Definitely sending prayers and good thoughts her way. Absolutely terrible..

~Shimmer
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2013 5:36:09 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Another Facebook pm from Jaimee, not looking good. Het Temps are from the pneumonia but she also has an infection in her brain. Not expecting her to make it.

They are removing the tubes tomorrow.
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2013 4:55:40 AM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

Oh my lord, that is so terrible.
Let's hope that they are being pessimistic and that Char makes it through this ordeal safely.
I keep thinking of her in positive ways and willing her to be ok again.
Keep Strong Char!
 Topstars
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2013 6:53:06 AM reply with quote send message to Topstars Object to Post

Sending prayers and good thoughts ..

I hope she has the will to fight it and soon be back with her loved ones and friends
xx
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2013 10:24:56 PM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

Oh dear...I really hope she pulls through.

Is she lucid?

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.