Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : My Bedlington Terrier
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/12/2013 8:38:13 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

This is my 8 years old Bedlington Terrier Adrienne. I have recently started to show her again since she is a veteran now. 6 shows this summer and she has become best in breed veteran 5 of the times. One second female with reserve certificate (4 females entered), two times fourth female (8 females and 11 females entered). No placement in the veteran BIS finale but one time she became one of the seven best!

My dog in the middle

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 9/12/2013 8:41:44 AM
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2013 2:46:45 PM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

congrats - stunning girllaugh :D
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2013 4:01:46 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

Pretty girl! Congrats on the wins. happy :) It's always fun showing a veteran. happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2013 4:29:18 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I love that photo with her paw up! Very pretty girl (always been a fan of the little pompom-like things on the end of their ears...they're cool!)

Alexandria
 JLK Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2013 12:45:02 AM reply with quote send message to JLK Goldens Object to Post

Beautiful girl and I agree my favorite photo is the one with her paw up she looks like she has loads of personality. I have always loved Bedlingtons they remind me of lambs and I used to raise sheep LOL

Jana
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2013 10:46:10 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

She's lovely! Congrats on your wins. It looks like she's having lot of fun happy :)
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2013 8:36:54 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Love her pigment!
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2013 4:55:10 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Thank you all! The next shows isn't until January now. But I will do a post here with more "normal" pictures so you can see her personality better laugh :D
 Featherrun
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2013 12:04:02 PM reply with quote send message to Featherrun Object to Post

Cngrats, I love the ribbon photo, she looks quite content. And not a day over 3!!!!!
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2013 4:18:12 PM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

From the walk today happy :)

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 10/11/2013 4:28:22 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2013 7:03:49 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures and what a gorgeous girl she is! Thanks for sharing!
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/13/2013 2:03:15 PM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Thanks! happy :)
Here is some pictures from yesterday:

Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 3:44:10 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Fantastic pictures!! I LOVE seeing show dogs allowed to be "real" dogs happy :)! Mine never look like showdogs within hours of leaving a show ... they are allowed to be creative with their own grooming, too. Thanks for sharing!
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2013 4:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

@Acclamation: Same here! Dogs need to be dogs. I don't understand if you don't want your dog dirty sometimes and bath it all the time instead (like several times per week). I bath her every 2-4 weeks depends on the weather and stuff. (groom her every 4 week because its easier to keep her coat in good condition.)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2013 5:08:44 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Oh I love all these pictures! Someone's got some talent with a camera.
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2013 4:12:48 PM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Thanks happy :)
 LAMZ-Bedlies
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 4:45:02 PM reply with quote send message to LAMZ-Bedlies Object to Post

Beautiful girl! I love all of the pictures of her out on her walks, my bedlingtons have been loving this fall weather as well!

What kennel/lines is she out of? I just kept a puppy from our litter, born May 10, 2013, who is mostly from a european pedigree. She goes back to Isotop's, Trevelyan, Velvety, Symretoppen and Top Crystal lines out of Europe and LAMZ (my own), Angel's, Sandon N' Oakhill and Chelsea Blue lines out of the United States.
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2013 12:32:12 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Oh fun!!! I know Isotop's and Velvety (and i think the Trevelyan is living at Isotop's right?) and of course Top Crystal's since she is from that breeder. What of their dogs do you have in the pedigree?

or do you have the pedigree online somewhere? I wanna see it happy :)

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 10/23/2013 12:32:59 AM

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 10/23/2013 12:35:06 AM
 LAMZ-Bedlies
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 8:54:19 AM reply with quote send message to LAMZ-Bedlies Object to Post

Here is Vogue's picture pedigree that I've been working on.

lamzbedlingtons.com/voguepedigree.html

She is sired by AmCh Trevelyan's Quiet Playing Games, who is living in Sweden at Isotop's but he came to the United States in March for our national specialty, which is when we bred to him. I believe he has a brother in Russia who has been doing quite well in the show ring.

Her dam is BISS GCh LAMZ Eleanor Rigby CA, who is out of our breeding, but again, sired by a Swedish dog from Isotop's.

I think Vogue has a very interesting pedigree, there's a good mix of American and European on both sides. She's going to her first shows in a few weeks, it'll be fun to see how she does - she's a little bit of a brat lol
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2013 9:53:39 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Here is my dogs pedigree:
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a178/BeddiZ/Skaumlrmavbild2013-10-23kl162024.png
The Top Crystal dog in your pedigree father is my dog's grandfather! Here is a picture of that dog btw:
www.topcrystal.se/photo/blue_moon2.jpg

Velvety As Good As New is my favorite male of all time too. Have been around him since he was a little puppy! Can't believe that he is 10 years old now.

Noticed that you hadn't wrote the parents of Trevelyan's Luna La Luna. Here they are:

Father: Flufftops Frazzle
Mother: Trevelyan's Briana-Brittany

Oh nice laugh :D Hope she's doing well! For me next show is in january... so long D:

-----
Last edited by dispatch on 10/23/2013 9:56:50 AM
 BeddiZ
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/4/2013 6:06:57 AM reply with quote send message to BeddiZ Object to Post

Long time ago since I posted something, the nature is so boring right now. No leaves on the trees and no snow yet. I will probably be grooming her soon so maybe after that I can post something.

I entered her to one show in january, its a 4 day show but I decided to just take one day out of the two bedlingtons is showed.

Replies in this thread : 37
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing