Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Certainly Not New!
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/12/2013 8:08:26 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post   

In fact, I signed up in 2007 and was on 24/7 up until about 2 years ago!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see if there were any oldies still around! happy :) I'm hoping to stick around and make banners, because I really miss it and without showdog I have no reason to XD

But anyway, if there's anybody still here that I know...well hi! I've missed you!!! And to everyone who's newer, hey! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you! happy :)

~IJMB
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2013 9:22:15 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Welcome back
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 2:17:35 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Howdy from another oldie. Loved your banners btw. happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2013 1:46:54 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I remember you! Glad to see you again! happy :)
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 4:56:10 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Whoops! I thought I replied...guess not :X

Thank you guys! <3 I remembered you too, Creed and Dreisaiah laugh :D Good to see ya laugh :D And Creed, if you'd like, I could make you a banner? happy :)

~IJMB
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 7:51:40 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

:0 Are you serious???!!! YES! happy :)

I'd be honored. Just PM me and I'll give you details. happy :)

Thanks and welcome back!
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 1:57:33 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Yup I remember you! happy :) Welcome back!
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2013 10:45:58 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Welcome back!
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2013 4:46:09 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Sent you a message Creed!!!

I remember you too Figs Dreams! Good to see you again happy :)

Thanks for the welcome back wishes Boksu happy :)

~IJMB
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 6:18:05 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

I remember you! Welcome back! Needless to say I am back too, trying two breeds here in Basenji balance is bottomed out!
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2013 12:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

I remember you. Come back and help bring the banner making forum back to life. happy :) Good to see you on again.

Jamie
 Paradise cheniles
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2013 1:51:08 AM reply with quote send message to Paradise cheniles Object to Post

posted by itsjustmebre
In fact, I signed up in 2007 and was on 24/7 up until about 2 years ago!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see if there were any oldies still around! happy :) I'm hoping to stick around and make banners, because I really miss it and without showdog I have no reason to XD

But anyway, if there's anybody still here that I know...well hi! I've missed you!!! And to everyone who's newer, hey! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you! happy :)

~IJMB

Welcome back! I was on for about the same time and than shut down my kennel because I was busy with school.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.