Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Certainly Not New!
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/12/2013 8:08:26 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post   

In fact, I signed up in 2007 and was on 24/7 up until about 2 years ago!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see if there were any oldies still around! happy :) I'm hoping to stick around and make banners, because I really miss it and without showdog I have no reason to XD

But anyway, if there's anybody still here that I know...well hi! I've missed you!!! And to everyone who's newer, hey! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you! happy :)

~IJMB
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2013 9:22:15 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Welcome back
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2013 2:17:35 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Howdy from another oldie. Loved your banners btw. happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2013 1:46:54 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I remember you! Glad to see you again! happy :)
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 4:56:10 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Whoops! I thought I replied...guess not :X

Thank you guys! <3 I remembered you too, Creed and Dreisaiah laugh :D Good to see ya laugh :D And Creed, if you'd like, I could make you a banner? happy :)

~IJMB
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 7:51:40 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

:0 Are you serious???!!! YES! happy :)

I'd be honored. Just PM me and I'll give you details. happy :)

Thanks and welcome back!
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 1:57:33 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Yup I remember you! happy :) Welcome back!
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2013 10:45:58 PM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Welcome back!
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2013 4:46:09 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Sent you a message Creed!!!

I remember you too Figs Dreams! Good to see you again happy :)

Thanks for the welcome back wishes Boksu happy :)

~IJMB
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 6:18:05 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

I remember you! Welcome back! Needless to say I am back too, trying two breeds here in Basenji balance is bottomed out!
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2013 12:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

I remember you. Come back and help bring the banner making forum back to life. happy :) Good to see you on again.

Jamie
 Paradise cheniles
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2013 1:51:08 AM reply with quote send message to Paradise cheniles Object to Post

posted by itsjustmebre
In fact, I signed up in 2007 and was on 24/7 up until about 2 years ago!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see if there were any oldies still around! happy :) I'm hoping to stick around and make banners, because I really miss it and without showdog I have no reason to XD

But anyway, if there's anybody still here that I know...well hi! I've missed you!!! And to everyone who's newer, hey! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to getting to know you! happy :)

~IJMB

Welcome back! I was on for about the same time and than shut down my kennel because I was busy with school.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.