Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : South African Boerboel
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2013 4:53:07 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

... needs help badly. I am one of few active breeders but I am also in another breed so I can`t have as many as I'd like to. I have bitches right now that I can sell to a premium looking to get into a breed for a while.

Top SOP: 79.55
Finishable SOP: 78+
Breeding bitch SOP: 77.5+
Colors: Black, fawn, fawn masked, black, red, grey brindle, red masked
Majors: Yes
Easy to get handlers: Yes
Bitches available: Yes (PM me)
Sales: A little
Studs: A little bit right now, more coming out of my kennel ($25-$50)

I'd love help in this breed. They are gorgeous and amazing in real life with a cool history!

Pic from Alpine Lion Boerboels

Reina

-----
Last edited by Edge of Eternity on 10/23/2013 9:01:23 PM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 5:15:26 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I may consider the breed but right now if I joined a breed I would probably not focus on showing since my other kennels have me preoccupied. I would love to help breed them to higher SOP though(:
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2013 3:58:50 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

That'd be awesome! PM me if you're still interested. happy :)
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 9:01:00 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

bump
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 2:19:07 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

bump... a bunch for sale right now!
 archyn
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 2:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post

wow they are cheap! i saw a boerboel up for sale in the classifieds for around $1500 the other day
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2013 4:42:43 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

That's not typical for a well bred Boerboel.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2013 4:45:08 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

BUMP

*The poster of this post has unfortunately left the breed and there are even fewer of us now. If you are looking for a breed PLEASE consider this breed!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.