Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : New Color Breed Pictures?
 Ixion
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2013 12:52:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ixion Object to Post   

Just wondering.....I haven't noticed any mention of new color pictures for different breeds that don't have them yet? I'd LOVE to have color photos for my afghans vs, the generic photo of the really unflattering black masked red brindle afghan that is currently used, lol. Yes I know I could manually change the photos...used to...but don't really bother anymore. Anywho just curious....

Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 4:54:20 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. I believe there are pictures that are done, they just haven't been uploaded.

sad :(

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/4/2013 4:57:30 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

that was me, guess I timed out.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 8:58:24 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

So I'm not the only one who doesn't like the current photo...glad to know I have company! Hopefully, the Picardy ones will go up soon.

Alexandria
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 1:17:27 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I've also heard there are color pics done but they aren't uploaded yet... Would love to see them soon.
 Ixion
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 2:31:54 PM reply with quote send message to Ixion Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No Alexandria, I've never cared for the afghan default picture. Being an afghan owner / exhibitor in RL, that picture is an eye sore, LOL!!! Not that it looks to be a bad dog....just the angle and how dark the photo is makes it kinda...eh....O.o

Thanks Summerwind kennels....hopefully they'll be uploaded soon!! happy :)

-----
Last edited by Ixion on 10/7/2013 2:33:22 PM
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 10:56:03 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

posted by Ixion
No Alexandria, I've never cared for the afghan default picture. Being an afghan owner / exhibitor in RL, that picture is an eye sore, LOL!!! Not that it looks to be a bad dog....just the angle and how dark the photo is makes it kinda...eh....O.o

-----
Last edited by Ixion on 10/7/2013 2:33:22 PM

Ixion, have you seen the great dane default picture? lol! I can't wait for our Picardy photo! laugh :D
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2013 1:02:25 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

The dachshund one isn't any better, either! razz :p
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 9:37:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I've had both GDs and Doxies...and the photos are rather horrible...especially with the Dachshund's eyes blank white balls...it's almost scary!

None of the SD photos are, IMO, very good.

Alexandria
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 1:24:43 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

posted by Laffy-Taffy Kennels
I've had both GDs and Doxies...and the photos are rather horrible...especially with the Dachshund's eyes blank white balls...it's almost scary!
Alexandria

Because of your comment, I had to check out the dachshund picture. The white eyes are a bit scary! lol! But Halloween IS just around the corner... haha!
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 2:51:31 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Picture settings save me from sore eyes! If yours get too sore, you can set your own default picture now days, so you don't have to change it every time you get new puppies.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 12:57:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

^^ That's what I do. But I also happen to have a total of 6 breeds in my kennel, and I have it set to "An Amethyst Dachshund"..which is kind of humorous. I used to have "An LTK Dog", but then I just had Dachshunds for the longest time, and when I got other breeds...I was lazy and didn't wanna mess with itrazz :p.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.