Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/15/2013 9:51:35 AM reply with quote send message to ak2010 Object to Post   

Looking to finish any dogs except for Border Collies

Prices:
Sessioned dogs: $150
Partly sessioned dogs: $200
Not Sessioned dogs: $300

Will take as much sessioned dogs as I can happy :)

Thanks!
 Awesome Dogzz
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 9:22:40 AM reply with quote send message to Awesome Dogzz Object to Post

I have one dog that I need finished.
 ak2010
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 6:11:42 AM reply with quote send message to ak2010 Object to Post

Please pm me happy :)
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2013 5:48:11 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I don't need any finished and sold back to me, but if you are interested in buying, showing, and keeping/selling/FHing, I have a few that may interest you.

I am expecting some really great show pups from both my Lab litter (due Sunday), and my Bullmastiff litter (due Friday). If you would be interested in showing a puppy out of ether litter, please read my reservation rules on my kennel slogan, and pm me. I also have a few dogs of various breeds of which I have acquired to session, and show. If you would like one of them (I have a fully sessioned Great Dane, and a fully sessioned Boxer) than please don't be afraid to offer. I will most likely say "yes" They will also make some really good breeding dogs!
Have a wonderful day!
Selma

-----
Last edited by Selma Kennel on 11/5/2013 5:49:08 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.