Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Man Alive
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2013 2:58:19 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post   

Before anyone yells at me, I am perfectly aware that I was part of the issue in one post but I feel this is getting to be too much.

Can we please start being nice and welcoming on this website? Instead of accusing people of things they may or may not have done, even if they appear to be extremely [stupid/childish/ignorant/downright rude/insert your thoughts here] can we begin to take the view of, if we have nothing nice to say or are just going to make a sarcastic comment we leave the post and let others deal with it. Or if you have that big of an issue take it to Jeff but I think we all need to start being a bit nicer and welcoming, after all, aren't we trying to bring in new players so the site is fun again?

Emma
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 7:17:20 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I have to completely agree and I'm sure that (as you mentioned) I am completely at fault myself, at one point or another. It makes us (the game) seem "unprofessional" and rather uninviting also. As BVB mentioned, we are trying to bring players back, regardless of their age or mentality.

I 100% support this. Thank you BVB for taking a stand and speaking up. happy :)
 Barrier Reef
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 12:41:49 PM reply with quote send message to Barrier Reef Object to Post

Completly agreed, although the people who say this, usually aren't the ones who tend to be rude
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2013 2:12:06 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I too agree!
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 4:58:57 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Way to go Emma - I think it's valuable to post a reminder from time to time.

This game needs to attract new players - remember how important a sincere welcome can be!

Kathy
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2013 5:04:47 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Maybe someone needs to reinstate the SD Mentors.. At least that way people who need friendly helpful players know where the heck to go.

Emma
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2013 10:42:45 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

I completely agree too many people are lashing out on here because of their personal problems. If they were mature enough this wouldn't be happening. It really just gets annoying. I always avoid those forums.

Shadowstorm.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/24/2013 12:18:35 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

We have to be the change we want to see.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2013 11:15:06 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yeah, I was guilty of this a while back. I apologize to anybody I offend.

And people take offense a lot, as in writing things sound worse, since you can't see facial expression, body language, or tone.

ETA: The BMF has gotten really bad. I'm not enjoying being on there as much as I used to.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/24/2013 11:16:06 AM

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.