Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : NONE of the setting options will work???
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2013 4:58:19 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

When I go into account settings and want to change some of the options it dosn't do anything?

I can't see old stats
I can't remove admin topics
I can't see my topics
I can't remove obedience options

I am actually starting to get really annoyed with how it seems the new site was put up, some stuff was fixed and now nothing is happening. No wonder players are down...I don't want to spend $$$ on something that only is working half way...
 Arial Eve
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 5:54:28 PM reply with quote send message to Arial Eve Object to Post

Yeah I noticed that didn't work too.

It is disappointing to that some of the features and promised follow ups seem to have been forgotten.

This kennel will go basic in the next week or so - but I can't say that it's the site - I just lose interest sometimes and unsubscribe. So not sure if the number of players can be linked to site problems.

K
 Inukshuk Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 6:17:26 PM reply with quote send message to Inukshuk Kennel Object to Post

Make sure you log out and back in once you've made the changes. That's what I've done to make the changes "stick".
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 6:38:22 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

posted by Arial Eve
Yeah I noticed that didn't work too.

It is disappointing to that some of the features and promised follow ups seem to have been forgotten.

This kennel will go basic in the next week or so - but I can't say that it's the site - I just lose interest sometimes and unsubscribe. So not sure if the number of players can be linked to site problems.

K

I don't know if it can be linked either but I know some people arn't gonna keep paying for something that isn't working right.
 MissQ
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 10:16:59 PM reply with quote send message to MissQ Object to Post

I reported this back on 8/29. No fixes, no response at all.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2013 2:55:08 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I'd try logging out then back too.

Just a simple "account flip" (if you have a linked family) will do it.
 Arial Eve
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 4:27:14 PM reply with quote send message to Arial Eve Object to Post

yep it seems to need a log out, log in to activate.
 MissQ
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 6:25:55 PM reply with quote send message to MissQ Object to Post

All of these seem to work fine in the OLD format. In the NEW format I've tried flipping and logging out but cannot turn Admin Topics off, cannot turn Polls on and cannot turn Last Visit on in any kennel in my family account.
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 9:39:23 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I'm not one to complain or bring up issues, really, but I'm on board with what Euphorias is saying.

Ive been experiencing a lot of things that, though have been reported, are not being approached or even acknowledged. One of the things that's a been happening and really annoys me is withdrawing from shows. It takes me back to my account page. I don't know why, and I've been just dealing with it.

And not to mention when I search for all time top dogs, I get sent to google.

Or when I have a message, read it and yet the darn red envelope doesn't go away.

All things that have been brought up. I've messages Jeff numerous times about things as well as regarding my account and payments and have heard NADA back. So, until I do, I suppose all of my account to will be going back to basic.

My subscription runs out tomorrow. :/
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 10:17:23 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Creed,

I was just going to post about the Withdrawing from shows, thing... it's driving me crazy!

When I use the Withdraw from shows button, I'd like it to take me back to that dogs show results page not my account page.

I'm sure Jeff is busy, but it's not too much to ask for at least an acknowledgement about the things people are mentioning.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 6:30:04 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I think Jeff must be taking a break from Showdog.... and yeah, the withdraw taking me to my kennel page is damn annoying!

-----
Last edited by Kalynda on 10/23/2013 6:31:01 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 7:46:14 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I thought there was somethin' wrong! I didn't think that Old SD was up anymore...it was supposed to go down like Sep 1st...I guess it hasn't?

But its weird that Jeff has just left...I hope he's all right!

Alexandria
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 8:26:33 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

yup, hopefully everything is ok with him and his family. And if it is I hope he comes back to SD soon and lets us know what's up happy :)
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2013 10:40:05 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I've just spoken with Jeff everyone and he is doing his absolute best to keep up with showdog. His brother is getting married tomorrow (hip hip hooray!) and he said this is also calving season.

Life just got a little hectic for him, but he will address everything in a timely fashion, as always. happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2013 11:33:42 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ah, yeah, should've figured. Calving season is very busy, and I should know! But how wonderful it is that his brother's getting married.

Alexandria
 Redskyatnight
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2013 12:35:12 PM reply with quote send message to Redskyatnight Object to Post

So good to hear that Jeff is just hectic busy in a good way, and not a bad. Calving season up here is early spring, so it never occured to me that it would be different in Texas, but it makes perfect sense considering the climate. happy :)

Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2013 6:34:52 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

posted by Arial Eve
yep it seems to need a log out, log in to activate.
This worked for SOME things but not all, thanks.
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2013 6:35:21 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

posted by †Creed†

And not to mention when I search for all time top dogs, I get sent to google.

This gets on my nerves a lot as well lol!

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.