Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Outcome Calculator
 HeatherRose
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/23/2013 11:05:10 AM reply with quote send message to HeatherRose Object to Post   

There used to be a calculator that would give you the probable outcome of a pairing of dogs. I can't seem to find the link. Was it removed?
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 5:18:46 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

It was removed because it doesn't work. Sorry. I know that was a good tool to use.

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 7:55:06 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

But what about the one...I can't remember who did it. She was in Kelpies, I think, but there was one that worked...

Alexandria
 Kelgee
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2013 4:08:40 AM reply with quote send message to Kelgee Object to Post

That would be me happy :)

It is only a basic SOP calculator and does not predict possible litter outcomes.
www.sopcalculator.zymichost.com

Unfortunately I don't have the web design skills to recreate all the tools on skipwalls original site.

-Kelgee

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.