Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : Suggestion - Seeing what dogs are up for sale/stud on another users kennel.
 Winterhaven Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/29/2013 6:33:18 PM reply with quote send message to Winterhaven Kennels Object to Post   

When we go onto another kennels page could it be possible to have the green $ sign showing on what dogs they have for sale? And maybe something to show which dogs are up for stud?

This is something that was noted on the old layout and I would really like to see something showing what is for sale & whats up for stud on the new.

Thanks.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 6:37:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Agreed. Right now you have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom of the page to see what is for sale, what is for stud, and upcoming litters. Those are one of the key points of other user's kennels, so I think they should be in a much more noticeable spot!

As an aside "upcoming" is misspelled in the upcoming litters header.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 7:04:10 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I agree... would like to see the green $ sign, it would make it so easy to see at a glance what dogs are for sale.

The scrolling to the bottom is annoying but liveable if it's the only option.
 SquirrelDogs
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 10:36:02 PM reply with quote send message to SquirrelDogs Object to Post

And show the breed of dog for sale / stud / upcoming litters please. Just plain confusing scrolling up and down for each dog in a multi-breed kennel.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/16/2013 2:16:27 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Agreed! On SC there is the green dollar sign on a user's profile page for sales. I'd love it if there were that and maybe a blue dollar sign for studs!
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 3:24:32 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Yeah, I saw someone mention this before and it would be great. It's difficult to know which dogs are up for sale just by looking at the bottom when dealing with unnamed pups.

Jamie
 Wyvern
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2014 4:59:53 PM reply with quote send message to Wyvern Object to Post

Yes, please! This is a great idea.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2014 5:37:41 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Love this! Great idea!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2014 6:12:23 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Would love to see this implemented.
 Tangle Wood Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2014 8:28:18 PM reply with quote send message to Tangle Wood Kennel Object to Post

This would be of great help to me. Please Jeff.
 Wyvern
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2014 4:43:26 PM reply with quote send message to Wyvern Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Still want this!

Green $ for sale dogs, and blue $ for stud dogs.

Please?

-----
Last edited by Wyvern on 7/19/2014 4:44:37 PM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2016 3:51:56 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Wyvern
Still want this!

Green $ for sale dogs, and blue $ for stud dogs.

Please?

-----
Last edited by Wyvern on 7/19/2014 4:44:37 PM

I want! Two years ago and I still want it.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2016 4:15:33 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I agree this would be great!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2016 4:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I think this is a fantastic idea!

There could be two ideas/layouts:

Have a GREEN $ sign for dogs for sale.
Have a BLUE $ sign for dogs at stud.

Have a LINK on the kennel page where the other links are (for CHs bred etc) that says:

'Click here for Dogs For Sale in this Kennel'

and it takes you to a page where it lists the dogs name, breed, SOP, and the price.

And the same for studs.

What does everyone think?
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
2/1/2016 9:59:33 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I think both of the options above could be available instead of what we have now where there is just a list at the bottom of the page.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2016 8:57:13 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I just really want a simpler way to figure out what a user is selling and studding!
 Spirit of the Wild
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2016 10:53:41 AM reply with quote send message to Spirit of the Wild Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Deleted previous question, figured it out! LOL! But yes, little symbols would be nice to see happy :)

-----
Last edited by Spirit of the Wild on 2/9/2016 10:56:01 AM

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.