Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : LONDON TAKES GROUP 4 IN HER 1ST SHOW!!!
 Iysys
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/20/2014 9:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to Iysys Object to Post   

London got a group 4 in the 4-6 month beginner puppy class on Saturday at the Rose City Classic show in Portland OR!!! Not bad for only 2 handling classes and neither of us being in the ring b4!!!

^^Thanks Cedar Creek Redbones for this awesome pic of my girl and me!!^^

^^She's exhausted from a long weekend and a nice run!!^^

^^London loves her short sister!!^^
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2014 11:16:19 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Congrats and awwwwww! I can't get over how a baby Afghan looks. The last one is my fave happy :)

Alexandria
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2014 11:40:41 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Hope you both had fun ... that's the most important thing at this age happy :)
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2014 11:21:38 AM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

Oh she's so CUTE!! I love the last picture!!
 Braemor
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2014 11:41:22 AM reply with quote send message to Braemor Object to Post

Congrats! she looks amazing!! laugh :D laugh :D

how did you train her to stand so nicely??

Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2014 6:00:49 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

posted by Braemor
Congrats! she looks amazing!! laugh :D laugh :D

how did you train her to stand so nicely??

Thanks and I just practiced stacking her every day when she was about 8 week's old but that was mostly on the table... She hates to be stacked on the floor an fights it all the way lol so I was blown away when she performed so well! She was awesome walked into a near perfect stack darn near every time! she has only had 2 handling classes and very little training on stacking on the floor! Maybe like two days of really working her on it right b4 the show happy :) but she does like to show off for people she loves to be the center of attention otherwise she makes her appearance known by being loud lol so maybe having a large crowd was the trick she is a total poser haha!
 Cedar Creek Redbones
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2014 9:19:16 PM reply with quote send message to Cedar Creek Redbones Object to Post

Thank you for the photo credit. It was very nice to meet you, I just love your girl. She is soooo pretty!!!
She showed so well for you and was most definitely free stacked the entire time. I find that some puppies/dogs just know when the time is right and perform above your expectations. My puppies had never been gaited before that day and I expected wild things. He he he happy :)

Hope to run into you again sometime and see a more matured London, I love her name too!
 Iysys
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2014 12:15:29 AM reply with quote send message to Iysys Object to Post

You're welcome for the credit on the pic and it was very nice to meet you too your pups are lovely even in their puppy uglies stage wink ;) we will be showing in Albany in March @ the chintimini show I sure wish there were more beginner puppy shows in this area that was fun happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.