Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : see if i get a responce :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/12/2014 11:56:50 AM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post   

So where is everyone at with SOPs? I just got an 87+ but i have no idea if it is as good as i think it is lol. anyway i hope to get the people in this breed to start talking. there are a lot more of us then there was when i first started. anyway hope everyone is doing well.

-Tash
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 1:19:54 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Hello happy :)

I joined Caucasians about a month or so ago, so it has taken me a while to start it all up. Currently I am very behind SOP wise ... with my highest SOP being a 86.2 sad :( Plenty of time for improvement haha!

I have a whole heap of broods about to turn 30 days so I will be expecting a LOT of litters soon, haha!

I used to play SD ages ago (played for at least 5 years) but took a break for the past 2 years.

All my boys will be up for stud when old enough.

Will be a long time before I am in the ring though.

I'm also in Ridgebacks, Redbones, Azawakhs, English Setters and Anatolians.

In real life I own a nearly 6 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback, my partner owns a 9 year old Heeler, and my folks have a JRT/Foxie mix happy :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 3:53:49 PM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post

Most of my SOPs are below 86 so this new pup was a big surprise. i am into pointers doxies and am foxhounds in the game. also one knnel has a random bunch of dogs. i think i have the highest sop german pincher mostly because there arnt many other breeders. in rl i breed and show pointers.
Tash

Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 5:03:16 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Hi happy :) I have a couple of 87+ but most are 86s. I have broodies in the low 86s ever once in awhile but havent bothered to put them up for sale. Knowing there's more people who'd like them I think I will try to remember to. I don't have much to say plus recovering from surgery so this is a bit short lol.
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 5:03:58 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

^^^ that was me whoops!
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2014 6:43:58 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

I somehow managed to produce a 88.30! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13039644 happy :)
 Burns Family Farm
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2014 11:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to Burns Family Farm Object to Post

I somehow got a beauty too. 88.35. happy :) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13173453

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.