Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Doberman Puppy Surprise!
 Europa Black
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/14/2014 6:17:46 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post   

Yesterday, dobe breeders hit the 96 SOP mark!

I was fortunate enough to be the breeder of this boy:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12952365

Lots of appreciation to the sire, Scions Successor, for making it happen. wink ;)

If not for dobe breeders sticking together, the breed would not have progressed as much as it has it the past few months. So bravo to all the breeders. happy :) We'll hopefully be seeing some more 96 SOP pups in the weeks to follow.

Anyway, thanks for reading!
 Quarterback Dobermans
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 12:54:18 PM reply with quote send message to Quarterback Dobermans Object to Post

Very nice boy! Congrats! happy :)

It is so nice to see the impovement in this breed. SOP is climb fast, and the coat trait is looking much better! Awesome work from all the breeders. I really enjoy being in this breed, it is a lot of fun. happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/14/2014 8:45:29 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Wee! I am so happy for you! Even though when you initially showed me, I was prepared to faint and die. Lol.
I'm very happy to have played a part in bringing about the new SOP! From Kilimanjaro, to Hoax, to Scion and to Successor...those boys have really been a BIG significance in the SOP climb. Alongside many others, of course!!
Now, if only I could get Successor to love me like he's loved you, Figmentum and Kona! happy :)

I second also, this breed is amazing. We all work together on a regular basis. Figs, you've been a BIG help in helping me not only carry on my boys' lines, but also supporting me and allowing me to use your stunning boys too!

Here's to many many more Hoax/Scion/Successor/Iron Heart/No Hoax/Iron Hyde/etc litters!!! Wee!

-Four

Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 9:59:32 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Aww, thank you so much four! I sure hope he produces well for you soon, cause I know he's gonna be a massive producer, for yet another generation of dobies wink ;)

Thanks quarterback! I also love the breed and will probably never leave it. I enjoy being in the breed too much. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.