Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : *FAN GIRL SCREAM*
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/2/2014 1:43:29 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

OK IM SORRY BUT IM LITERALLY DEAD RIGHT NOW....

Ive only ever had 1 best in show with a great dane with an entry of 170. I didnt think much of it since the breed places BIS a lot and there werent many dogs. But holy fish flakes.......

My Standard won BIS today with 400+ entries (jsjdjcifjekwpapidndmsowos)

Sorry, this is defiantly the best thing Ive ever done on this site. This boy has also produced the highest SOP and many dogs that have the quality to finish.

Sorry for being a bragging loser.
 Elixir Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 6:27:35 AM reply with quote send message to Elixir Kennels Object to Post

Congrats!!!!!
You should be proud- way to go!!!!

Astoria
 PPKeeshond
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 11:21:23 AM reply with quote send message to PPKeeshond Object to Post

That is amazing!!!! I am so jealous, but you do have a very nice boy wink ;) Congratulations!!!

Em
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 11:38:39 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

OMG, CONGRATS, HAYLES! That's sooooooooooooo awesome! He is very handsome happy :)

Alexandria
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 2:17:59 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

Huge congrats!! Very, very jealous wink ;) But you and your boy deserve it! He's proven to be a great sire AND show dog happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2014 3:28:06 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! Crazy how exciting BiS is! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.