Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Breeds In Need?
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2014 10:36:50 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post   

I'm made this kennel to possibly help out the rarer breeds. I don't really have set standards in what I'm looking for, but just breeds with a max of two breeders. It's alright if you aren't very competitive in the show ring. Colours would be a nice little perk! I am also quite interested in breeding up my own line or possibly bringing back lost colours, so a project like that would be nice. Also, friendly players are a must! I like when we have a sense of community and are working to help each other out, rather than dominate each other.

Hope that makes sense?
- Lordes
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 10:45:31 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

Beagles have also caught my interest, so if you have any information on them I would really appreciate it.
- Lordes
 Cornus
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 11:46:11 AM reply with quote send message to Cornus Object to Post

Belgian Laekenois have color and coat type...
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 1:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I have 2 breeds that are semi rare. There are about 4 or 5 breeders however. I'm in Pumis and South African Borboel. Both have color projects. A little showing by other breeders. I can let you know more if you would like. I also recommend Boston Terriers.
 Wyvern
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/15/2014 9:34:14 PM reply with quote send message to Wyvern Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have been trying to get more players in Norwegian Elkhounds! I did recently get one other player going, so there are TWO breeders now lol.

This is a great breed...I even got a third in show recently. Litters are a bit uneven in the SOP department but I am keeping about 90.3 and up. Highest sop is a 91.6. Not much to do in the color department, but we are very friendly!

I would be willing to help anyone seriously interested with some nice dogs to get started! Just PM me, I haven't been listing much for sale since they haven't been selling.

-----
Last edited by Wyvern on 7/16/2014 12:11:11 AM
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 5:25:04 AM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

second for Bostons !

We have two active breeders now (i have two kennels - show and color project)
We are friendly and for me it isn't important to be the best - I want to improve this breed so I very happy to see more breeders happy :)I always help if I can.
There are many colors lost colors to work happy :)
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 10:15:18 AM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

What colours in Bostons are in need of help? I am quite interested in them. happy :) I will probably have a colour line and then maybe buy or if you would like finish a few on the side so I can still stay competitive.
- Grazioso
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 4:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

most popular are Chocolate and White, Honey and White, Brindle and White and I bring back Black and White

I have another colors in the past but it is too many work for me alone... so we haven't got any:
Blue and White
Red and White
Lilac and White
Cream and White

some color stud dogs you can find in abandon kennels - www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Darox
 Lordes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 7:48:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lordes Kennel Object to Post

posted by Image Bostons
most popular are Chocolate and White, Honey and White, Brindle and White and I bring back Black and White

I have another colors in the past but it is too many work for me alone... so we haven't got any:
Blue and White
Red and White
Lilac and White
Cream and White

some color stud dogs you can find in abandon kennels - www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Darox

I think I may try my hand at Red and White. happy :) Thanks for telling me about them! I can't wait to get started!
- Lordes
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2014 6:26:21 AM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

I'm very happy and keep my fingers crossed for your Red ones ! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.