Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : How long to breed again?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/15/2014 3:12:52 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

I thought it was 5 days after the pups dropped, but I'm obviously wrong, as my girl isn't ready to breed yet ... Is it 6 days after the pups drop? I want to have a litter for my birthday (next Tuesday) so I need to breed her today. lol
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 3:42:51 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

sometimes its not exactly 5 days, I think it will depend on what time she whelped id guesss.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 3:51:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you. Pups turn 6 days in a few hours, so I'll check then. happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2014 3:55:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Bred her through a stud page ... The option didn't show up on her page.
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 9:49:19 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
Bred her through a stud page ... The option didn't show up on her page.
I've had that happen as well. Normally the button will pop up within the next few hours if you wait. Good luck with your litter!
- Grazioso
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 10:08:45 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

After all of that, the liter is due 2 days earlier than I thought. Lol

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.