Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : My boys
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/16/2014 2:17:45 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

They are by no means show dogs, but I wanted to post them up. laugh :D

Tank turned 7 in February

Calvin just turned 7 in June

And as a bonus, our best friend's 5ish month old puppy. She is Aussie/Husky. Her name is Bandit (friend wanted to name her Roxanne, but didn't want to change the name she had for 3 months)

Those are older pictures of her. I believe she was 3 and a half to 4 months old. She loves my boys. Tank could do without her. happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 2:20:19 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'll work on getting a face shot of Calvin and more recent pictures of the boys. Tank's bottom picture is from earlier this year and the top one is from last year. Calvin's bottom picture is from the last weekend in June.

But, those are my babies happy :)
 PixelPups
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/16/2014 10:38:59 PM reply with quote send message to PixelPups Object to Post

I love Tank's eyes! So striking! And yes, need to see Calvin's face better.
 Pearl City
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2014 11:50:59 PM reply with quote send message to Pearl City Object to Post

Aww tank looks so much like the dog i grew up with. Lovely gang you got!
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2014 2:04:24 PM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

I was going to comment on Tank's eyes as well--really striking.

From what I can see of Calvin, he is a handsome fellow.

They are a nicely matched pair, and I'm glad you shared them. Their puppy friend is pretty darn cute herself.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2014 11:24:48 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you! We love all three.

We may be going to the water today, so I'll try to get more pictures of them today. But, don't get your hopes up. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class