Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Introducing....
 Lisnagear
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/17/2014 3:36:11 PM reply with quote send message to Lisnagear Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

This is Hazel Grace! Chasan All Of The Stars happy :)
She is 4 1/2 months old <3

-----
Last edited by Lisnagear on 7/17/2014 3:43:38 PM

-----
Last edited by Lisnagear on 7/17/2014 3:44:12 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2014 3:42:59 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

What a cutie pie!!
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2014 6:27:15 AM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

Love those eyes!!!

Delias Kennel
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2014 6:28:50 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Love the name!! (I'm in love with both the book and the movie!)

Gorgeous pup! happy :) Enjoy her!
 ShoStopper
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2014 2:08:03 PM reply with quote send message to ShoStopper Object to Post

Going off of a hunch, but is Hazel named for a John Green book? I haven't read the book in question yet, because everyone I've spoken to has said I will start ugly-crying, and I'm just not ready to do that, lol. It's still on my tbr list.

Post more pictures! She looks like a total doll.

I love Basset Hounds. My uncle keeps them and my first two dogs love/d the breed. Weird, but true. They'd hang out in the backyard with Chloe and Hillary, and come home *baying* exactly like them. (For reference, my dogs are/were Shiba Inus, and baying is not in their traditional vocabulary).
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2014 5:36:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

ShoStopper - yes she is named after Hazel-Grace from 'The Fault in our Stars' - which is a book and now a movie happy :)
 Lisnagear
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2014 8:51:35 AM reply with quote send message to Lisnagear Object to Post

Yes she is named for the main character in the book "The Fault In Our Stars". Her registered name is the main song from the movie that is based on the book happy :) (ps- you will ball your eyes out. book or movie)

Here are some more pics. I need to get new stack pics hopefully this week.

Sleepy Hazel

Hazel Grace at 9 weeks

Hazel and my daughter Jovie
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2014 10:58:10 AM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

What a gorgeous girl!! And I say that having grown up in a Basset kennel as a little girl happy :). So happy to see short, strong legs and long ears ... sadly, very few and far between in so many you see now. Congratulations, you are going to have a wonderful life with her.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2014 11:26:40 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Aww, I love Bassets! My grandparents had one and I told them one day I'd get them another. I wasn't alive when they had her but they were in love with the dog! I like their eyes, they looks so sweet. Good luck with your baby pup (:
 Lisnagear
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2014 3:10:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lisnagear Object to Post

Thank you! We are super excited about her happy :)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.