Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for a new breed in need!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/18/2014 5:43:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Gday!

I've currently got a family account that has 5 separate breeds - most of which are already breeds in need, but one of my more 'popular' breeds I have lost interest in, so I'm on the search for a new one!

Criteria:

- Must have friendly players willing to co-operate happy :)

- SOP must be lower than 90% (preferably)

That's about it really - I don't care for colour or coat type breeding, I just like playing with stats and improving SOP.

(My current breeds at the moment are Anatolian Shepherds, Azawakhs, Caucasian Mountain Dogs, English Setters and RRs).

Cheers! happy :)
 Sarangrave
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 6:44:36 PM reply with quote send message to Sarangrave Object to Post

Portugese Pointers happy :)

A few of us have just decided to get back into the breed and the people that are there are nice a freindly.

Finishable SOP of 87
We get the odd Group Placement

Give us a thought.

My Portugese Pointer kennel is Saragrave, sorry posted out of wrong kennel happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 11:17:05 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I just bought a Canaan girl (the only Canaan for sale!) and bred her. I'm not sure what is finishable in the breed, but I think there was only 3 or 4 in the SDWC, so I'd imagine almost anything is finishable.

Not sure how many are active in the breed. I have seen Campbell Love with a few, but haven't heard from any of the other folks. The stud I found was over 250 days (I think he was 288).

Best of luck in your search! happy :)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 11:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Thanks for your responses happy :) I have now found a new breed happy :)

Cheers,
Rij

(Dalkeith)
 Brittree
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 10:28:30 PM reply with quote send message to Brittree Object to Post

Would love to see some more Brittany people. People have joined but it is a breed trying to get started again
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 4:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

I have Portuguese Pointers up for take.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.