Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : anyone still active?
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2014 4:12:10 AM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post   

Anyone still active in this breed?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 10:30:42 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I was in this breed looooooong ago, but just bought a girl and bred her, so I will have a few litters. Was going to ask what is competitive in the ring, but it looks like almost anything is. Hope to see you in the ring! happy :)
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2014 12:34:10 AM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post

I'm not sure that anyone else is showing right now and when I previously posted, I hadn't been able to purchase any higher sop dogs so I started my own and was just showing my low sop dogs. Now I have a higher sop girl to breed...I just have to find a stud lol.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2014 5:02:52 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I picked up a 91 girl and found her stud from this list www.showdog.com/studs/breeds.aspx?breed=Canaan+Dog .... Only 5 dogs to choose from. I guess I should get my butt in gear, and get some new blood in the mix, but my Gordons are taking up my time right now. I'm sure I'll bring Canaans in for source breeding soon. laugh :D
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 10:23:40 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post

Well it's nice to have someone else in the breed active.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 1:42:43 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Pwllgwyn Kennels messaged me, and put a few studs up, too. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class