Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : kennel closing everything for sale
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/25/2017 8:28:24 AM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post   

this kennel will be closing April 11th when the subscription ends everything must go.

Champions, Sessioned dogs/bitches, broods, puppies and a colour project in Shih Tzu.

offer 50 dollars each, I just want them in new homes.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/4/2017 1:14:36 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Last chance!! Subscription expires on 04/11/2017, I will take offers of $0 to get the rare colors for Shih Tzu placed.

-----
Last edited by London Calling on 4/4/2017 1:15:33 AM
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/4/2017 5:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Dustmop, I'll be sorry to see you go. There aren't many of us Shih Tzus left. My line goes back to 2008 and I just can't let it go.
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/7/2017 1:11:23 AM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

posted by DoggyPanache
Dustmop, I'll be sorry to see you go. There aren't many of us Shih Tzus left. My line goes back to 2008 and I just can't let it go.
Thank you I appreciate that. My studs will still be available until they get too old and I will probably leave some of the colour girls in place and hope they haven't died off before I get back. I've had a few other toy breeds in here but have always kept the Shih since the kennel opened.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.