Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Endangered breed selling up. Are you up to the Challenge ?
 Millton
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/30/2017 1:20:21 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post   

I am the only active breeder/exhibitor in Manchester Terriers.There is a small gene pool and I joined the breed to try and save it but sadly the only other player is too busy to breed / show in that kennel. Their dogs are at stud and also several other studs in abandoned kennels.

I tried to diversify the genes and get two lines going too avoid inbreeding and stop the COI getting too high, but it's still early days.

Two new experienced enthusiasts needed, to have the dogs between them and build up the breed. Would be such a shame to FH them and lose a breed?
All $100. All entered in SDWC.
 Return to Sender
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2017 2:52:47 AM reply with quote send message to Return to Sender Object to Post

Count me in! happy :)
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2017 4:19:05 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'd like to help too happy :)
Purchased 2, bred the bitch. Anyone wanting to work on the breed with me feel free to PM, as I don't always check the forums religiously.

-----
Last edited by Squeaky318 on 4/30/2017 4:37:10 PM
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2017 6:01:00 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

So glad you have both joined the breed. I have put the others on approval as a good one was bought by a basic who FH her. sad :( Offers accepted by any standard user who will keep and breed ,NAT least for a while.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/10/2017 12:19:23 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Manchester terrier pups available! If anyone else would like to join in on keeping them around happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.