Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Upgraded but can't create new kennels ....
 ShihU4me
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/1/2017 10:09:58 AM reply with quote send message to ShihU4me Object to Post   

I have signed out,then signed back in but it's still doesn't show up.I have messaged Jeff,but am I doing something wrong? I had a family subscription with 5 kennels and I upgraded through the account that I'd subscribed through,then after using paypal,which I'd just paid last week or close to that,I now paid another $33. but it's not showing up.I used to have 30 kennels but I've forgotten how this goes.I am probably impatient,maybe ? Thank you.
Barbara
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2017 4:39:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Not sure what you are doing but I'm assuming it's an upgrade to Family?

Log on to the account you upgraded - it should be your managing account - and then go to the "My Account" page (left sidebar in the dark box).

On the right side mine says "My Family Accounts" and then lists them with the word "Manage" at the bottom. Clicking on "Manage" should take you to a page where you can add or remove kennels from the "Family".

If you have more than one "Family", you can add the additional (5) kennels to each but you should notify Admin because I believe there is an additional discount for a 2nd, 3rd, . . . family. Tell him which of your kennels is the master and then list the additional kennels that are to be linked. You should also cancel any single subscriptions you already have for these kennels and again, notify Admin so that he can issue a refund.

It does take a bit of time so be patient.

And welcome.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 6/1/2017 4:41:27 PM
 ShihU4me
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2017 6:10:58 PM reply with quote send message to ShihU4me Object to Post

Yes,I have tried to notify Jeff,sent a message that appears to have been read even.Still it is saying "you may have 5 users" when I've actually paid (and sent the sub.#) for an additional 5 kennels.If I'm remembering correctly until that changes to saying "you can have 10 users" creating the additional kennels won't help or work,if it's something I'm doing wrong someone please correct me!
Barbara
Thank you Gaylon Studios
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2017 12:00:49 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

No, I don't think you are doing anything wrong but if you have more than one kennel, I'd check all of them looking for that "Manage" link on the theory that you may have upgraded the 2nd, 3rd time through a different kennel to the one you did first. Even if it seems unlikely, check them all.

The linking of multiple Families is a manual process and that may take a bit but you should have the 5 for each upgrade. You won't see the "10" kennels until the link is made.

Good luck.

Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2017 10:05:26 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I just wanted to sincerely thank gaylonstudio,for all your assistance! The issue was fixed after I spoke with Jeff.He waved his magic wand,and Bingo,I now have the access to the 5 new kennels I'm creating! In my impatience I truly thought it was something I either wasn't doing right or was doing wrong! Being only back a few months,and my problems with memory,I kept wondering what trick I had forgotten.Since in 2009 I had between 30-50 separate kennels at times I thought it was instantaneous! Which it was,after Jeff using his magic wand!
Now the real work begins! Finding and following the rules of moving dogs between my old Kennels and into my new Kennels.....
Also starting a project of trying to figure what Breeds win Show placements,and seeing if anyone will help me with getting into those top 10 Breeds! I have a very few who've gotten Group placements,I am working on,but am able now with some space & resources to really break into the top 10! Sorry about writing a book here.
Suggestions Welcome!
Sincerely,Barbara
 ~*Angel*Dreams*~
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2017 10:08:57 AM reply with quote send message to ~*Angel*Dreams*~ Object to Post

That's me,I timed out from my ShihU4me account because I ramble,babble & tend to write books!
Thank you again!
Barbara
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/3/2017 4:25:12 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

You're welcome. I do what i can to help make everyone's experience as pleasant as possible.

As for the top 10 breeds thing, can't help because I don't have any but I can help you with a few struggling breeds. I have American and English Cockers (not really struggling breeds), Basenji, Pharaoh Hounds, Saluki, Greyhound, Wire and Smooth Fox, and Airedale Terriers.
 KC Blue Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2017 12:28:28 PM reply with quote send message to KC Blue Meadows Object to Post

Thank you so much to GS I couldn't figure out how to manage my family subscription duh right in front of my face I realized I posted my question in the wrong forum. Thanks again GS you're such a big help and an asset to the game

Karen

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.