Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Celebrating 16 BIS Wins for this CMD girl!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/28/2017 11:26:39 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

GCH Quileute - Follow My Lead

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15649724

This amazing girl finished her show career with a total of sixteen Best in Show wins !!! happy :) happy :) happy :)

This is the highest number of BIS wins a single dog of my breeding has had! happy :) To say that I'm proud is an understatement! laugh :D

She finished her show career yesterday sitting at the #5 Top Dogs All Breed, the #3 Top Working Group, and the #1 Top Current CMD !!!

(And she even managed a place on the All Time Top CMD list - coming in at #42. I now currently have 10 CMDs on the All Time List) happy :)

She also took out Best in Specialty Show at the JULY and AUGUST Nationals!!! happy :)

ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 12:32:09 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Not to mention she is nr 3 on the CMD GCH ranking
www.showdog.com/shows/results/grand_champion_rankings.aspx?breed=Caucasian+Mountain+Dog
Congrats!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 12:35:10 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Wow - I forgot all about the GCH rankings! Thanks for pointing that out, ESAN! happy :)

happy :)
 afterfire
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2017 7:59:56 AM reply with quote send message to afterfire Object to Post

Congrats!!!!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.