Search

.com Forum · Great Dane

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Oh Man!!!!! Great Dane!
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2017 2:17:35 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post   

Look at this!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15887019
If only her show shine was better!
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2017 3:39:49 AM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Congratulations!!! Awesome!
Murphy's law says if you get a dog with excellent traits you'll be gifted a shity show shine happy :))
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2017 8:00:50 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

Thank you, ESAN....and yes, I hate Murphy's law.
lol!
 BarbieDreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2017 9:30:25 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post

I'm happy to see my boys produce some good traits! I've been pounding both size and feet back and forth into each litter.
I'm miserable at showing them,obviously,lol.
But I'm excited to see if she could be finished by a kennel that's able to show competitive breeds.Also it'll be super exciting to see what she's able to produce if you're planning on breeding her....
Btw,my boy King will be up in 4 days!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15837734
I'm hoping everyone can get some good litters out of him.
Very nice and we're definitely getting closer but I fear Jeff's built in Reset blocker will be we're gonna see many similar but never be able to nail in the SS,like 19's the closest we'll get once we've finally hammered size & feet into strong 10's.
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2017 11:04:06 AM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

posted by BarbieDreams
I'm happy to see my boys produce some good traits! I've been pounding both size and feet back and forth into each litter.
I'm miserable at showing them,obviously,lol.
But I'm excited to see if she could be finished by a kennel that's able to show competitive breeds.Also it'll be super exciting to see what she's able to produce if you're planning on breeding her....
Btw,my boy King will be up in 4 days!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15837734
I'm hoping everyone can get some good litters out of him.
Very nice and we're definitely getting closer but I fear Jeff's built in Reset blocker will be we're gonna see many similar but never be able to nail in the SS,like 19's the closest we'll get once we've finally hammered size & feet into strong 10's.

-----------------------------------

Thank for having your boys up for public use!
I am going to try to see how she does in the ring, but with her lower shine, that may pose a problem...We'll see.
I am very excited to use your boy King, just to see how he does with my girls...who knows- maybe we will hit closer to 100 than we think.
Good luck to all the breeders who are striving for that elusive 100 SOP!
Rustic

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.