Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : I Can't Seem To Stay Away...
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2017 7:12:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

Here I am again, playing this ridiculously addicting game. Once upon a time, I was Laffy-Taffy Kennels but I started this account I guess about a year and a half ago but quit when I changed jobs because I didn't have the time anymore. I technically still don't have the time, but I'm going to come back anyways, haha.

For anybody that might remember me, I'm now married and while I still don't have a dog, I do have a rather adorable kitty named French Fry. I've moved twice since I was last an active SDer. Eeesh, I dunno what else.

Anyways, hi everybody! What's new?

Alexandria
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2017 2:42:06 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

Welcome back!...and Congrats on your marrage.

French Fry...HaHaHa!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/9/2017 8:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back and congratulations on your change of status, and French Fry (might we ask why FF?).

And I remember you.
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:09:13 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back!!
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2017 10:13:40 AM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Welcome back happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 6:17:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Aww, thanks guys! Every time I come back, I seem to see less and less old friends.

He was *supposed* to be named Spock but I called him French Fry as a joke since he was just a little thing and it ended up fitting him wayyyyyy better than Spock would have haha.

Alexandria
 Mensa
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 7:31:37 PM reply with quote send message to Mensa Object to Post

welcome "home"!!!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.