Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : This is insane!
 SPECTRUM.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/21/2017 3:16:56 AM reply with quote send message to SPECTRUM. Object to Post   

Today at the National Pug Specialty there was only one dog entered, and of course he won even though was barely sessioned (my dog)! Where are all the pugs??
 Up North Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 10:18:44 AM reply with quote send message to Up North Kennels Object to Post

Hi there! I started in Pugs not too long ago and am just working to get a few sessioned up for show still. When I was looking for a few to purchase and get started in the breed, I noticed there aren't many people playing in the breed right now.
 Up North Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 10:18:53 AM reply with quote send message to Up North Kennels Object to Post

Hi there! I started in Pugs not too long ago and am just working to get a few sessioned up for show still. When I was looking for a few to purchase and get started in the breed, I noticed there aren't many people playing in the breed right now.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2017 12:22:22 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I adore Pugs. I might think about joining the breed in one of my other kennels if I can make room. I am currently in several breeds that are inactive and it's easy to lose interest. I noted there are no Pugs for sale so I assume it's an inactive breed. I'm not sure I want to go there with yet another breed. I will do some thinking and maybe get rid of one of my other inactive breeds. If I decide to get a few Pugs, from whichever kennel, I will let you know and you can help point me in the right direction. I do love them.
 SPECTRUM.
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 1:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to SPECTRUM. Object to Post

I'm just a finishing kennel with one pug, can't help anyone with the breed or such, but the situation seemed insane!
 Up North Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2017 2:15:33 PM reply with quote send message to Up North Kennels Object to Post

I would be happy to help you get started in the breed when the time comes happy :)

When I was looking at the other Pug breeders as I started, I noticed that almost all of the kennels appear to be owned by one person. I don't really notice them showing much, or even much activity so I'm not sure why they would want 10 Kennels filled with nothing but Pugs haha. It makes the breed look inflated though, like there are more dogs and players than there really are (active ones at least).

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.