Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Veteran winning points
 Charmason
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/6/2017 5:49:43 PM reply with quote send message to Charmason Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=December+2017+Norfolk+Terrier+Nationals&breed=Norfolk+Terrier

Not sure I've seen a veteran take points before. But she is a GCH yet was given 5 normal points.

Mystic Dreams Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2017 11:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Dreams Kennel Object to Post

I have a dog or two that is a grand champion and still winning points as well! I'm curious as well. Sorry for not having the answer haha
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/7/2017 3:19:17 PM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

I’ve got one who has earned points in veteran class.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15781710

Looks like regular points for him too, but I haven’t done the the math to see how it all adds up.
 Thundering Hills Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2017 10:14:20 AM reply with quote send message to Thundering Hills Kennel Object to Post

According to the help page "Dogs continue to accumulate GCH points after earning their GCH title which contribute to Grand Championship ranking."

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=94

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.