Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Bulk Feeding
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/24/2017 11:55:46 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

Ok...I keep having to go back into my kennels and re-do the bulk feeding. Is there a reason why? I assumed once you picked a puppy and an adult food, that was what was fed until you changed it. However I'm finding in all my kennels, that occasionally pups are born on Old Boy, or when they hit adulthood, they are still on puppy formula. Anyone else having this happen or it normal?
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2017 12:11:51 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

The system will not automatically switch dogs from puppy to adult food, you have always had to do this manually.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2017 12:22:30 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

And believe me, if you forget you pay the price. Discovered that in one of my other kennels, my 40-day-old bitch was still on puppy food. Not good for the puppies, I don't think. We'll see when they are born if their condition is lower than normal.
 Breezy Oak
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/24/2017 6:27:19 PM reply with quote send message to Breezy Oak Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok thank you! Sometimes they aren't even born on what I've picked, and I just assume they were until my almost fully sessioned pup is at a 10 condition and everything else is at 19!

Squeaky318, Meili's Manchesters
Breezy Oak Shelties
Imperial Afghans
Blu Quest Blue Manchesters
Blarney Stone Red and White Irish Setters

-----
Last edited by Breezy Oak on 12/24/2017 6:29:00 PM
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2017 1:24:54 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

You have to go to your account page and set your puppy ration there for them to be born on it. Not from the bulk feeding page.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.