Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : What Do You Show In?
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/29/2018 4:14:17 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post   

I was just wondering how many people show in which areas of the game and why? I do both conformation and am looking at also doing obedience on a regular basis. Just curious as to what everyone else does happy :)
What Do You Show In?
Only Obedience
Both Conformation and Obedience Regularly 3.85%
Only Conformation 69.23%
Mostly Conformation with occasional Obedience 26.92%
36 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/30/2018 12:19:05 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I show only in confirmation. In the past, I have done some obedience on dogs I wanted to keep on my RC.

Honestly, The obedience system in the game is not fully flushed out and leaves little reward to keep me interested.

Will
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/30/2018 1:54:40 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Agree with Will. I did obedience with many breeds when I had my 15 kennels but it gets boring.
 Alibi
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2018 11:04:42 AM reply with quote send message to Alibi Object to Post

I tried obedience once, but there's not enough development in it for me... no rhyme or reason. So I stick to just conformation.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2018 11:14:58 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Just as the rest, I have tried Obedience but there is nothing there to keep me interested.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/30/2018 2:41:25 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I do conformation about 99% of the time but now that we have so many sessions, I did do Obedience with a dog in another kennel.
I might do that again in this kennel.
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2018 10:40:35 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

I do both.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.