Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 20

Author Topic : new puppies unable to be sessioned?
 PointyHead
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/2/2018 1:00:42 AM reply with quote send message to PointyHead Object to Post   

Hi

I have plenty of sessions, I am not using assistants so the dogs have not already been sessioned, but some of my puppies have Sessions n/a.
 Taymyr
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2018 7:02:08 AM reply with quote send message to Taymyr Object to Post

Yes, have to back you up on that one, not just new pups, but any dog that has not ever had a session done, no matter the age.
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 9:23:31 AM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

deleted

-----
Last edited by Pattys Southern Kennels on 3/3/2018 11:52:42 PM
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 11:05:21 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

Yes same here
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2018 11:10:03 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Number of sessions available has dropped considerably. Have the extra sessions gone away?
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 1:33:00 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

I had my setting set to 15x sessions but was selling all 32 up until recently, not sure if me changing that would affect it drastically, if so, my bad!
 Infusion
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 5:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Infusion Object to Post

can't session my puppies either
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2018 5:15:58 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Xizang,

Did you have a problem with your kennel going basic temporarily? If so, go back and check to see that you are set to all sessions. It might have converted back when you accidently went basic.

Will
 P-One K-Nine Kennels A
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 5:56:25 PM reply with quote send message to P-One K-Nine Kennels A Object to Post

How we go about letting someone know that works for SD besides the Owner of SD.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2018 6:02:37 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by P-One K-Nine Kennels A
How we go about letting someone know that works for SD besides the Owner of SD.

No one else works for /on SD except for Jeff.

I didn't have any issues with sessioning today. I guess this skipped me over.
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2018 7:07:35 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted

-----
Last edited by Pattys Southern Kennels on 3/3/2018 11:53:58 PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2018 9:40:10 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Set assistants up to session the pup.

Will
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 12:42:59 AM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted

-----
Last edited by Pattys Southern Kennels on 3/3/2018 11:55:02 PM
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 8:21:13 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

posted by Pattys Southern Kennels
To bad some folks on here couldn't volunteer and help Jeff out. Well Hope it gets fixed soon. I have a great Pup I want to session and get her on to some shows happy :)
I'm not entirely sure that's fair, we all have lives outside of SD, I'm doing a full-time degree! And we pay to play, we do expect glitches to be fixed asap.

Of course, it would be nice if some guys volunteered but also I don't know how many of us understand all the behind the scenes codes etc, I can just about understand the layout code that makes the page look how it odes laugh :D
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 12:14:24 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted

-----
Last edited by Pattys Southern Kennels on 3/3/2018 12:15:16 PM
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:52:21 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:53:05 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:53:44 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:54:17 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

No Message.
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:54:44 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

deleted
 Pattys Southern Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2018 11:56:32 PM reply with quote send message to Pattys Southern Kennels Object to Post

SORRY GUYS.
I was trying to delete all my prior messages and messed up won't happen again

Replies in this thread : 20

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.