Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Chat Room?
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2018 1:10:00 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

Since one of the premi perks is access to the chat room I’ve been hanging out in there a bit but it seems like nobody ever comes in!

Does anybody ever use the chat room? I’ll probably be in there on and off for the next few days if anybody wants to talk. happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/29/2018 12:16:43 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I don't usually do chat but have been known to stop by once in a while - I'll see if I can catch you. About what time are you on - SD time?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2018 1:41:59 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I can't log in sad :(
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2018 9:56:03 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I’m usually on around 7pm SD time. happy :) I’ll be in and out over the next few days whenever I can though!

That’s too bad, Star. D: Are you sure you put in your log in information right? It should work as long as you just put in your username/password for your premium kennel I think?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/29/2018 11:34:44 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Star Shine, why can't you log in?

Use the same name and PW you use for your SD account.

The Chat PW is case sensitive though, while SD does not seem to care. Try it with capitals and without. Good luck.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 1:17:07 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks gaylan, using capitals worked.
I'd be up for chatting around midnight to 2 am SD time.happy :)
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 6:16:00 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I'm sometimes up around midnight SD time! My spring break just started so I'll probably be on around then for the next few days. laugh :D
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2018 7:56:24 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Bump! I'm in there now if anybody wants to chat!
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2018 2:25:08 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I'm in chat til about 3 am if anyone wants to chat? If I'm away, just send me a quick message? It's a shame chat isn't used more.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/5/2018 3:53:45 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Star Shine,
You either live in a different part of the world or you are a real night owl. I'm in the same time zone as SD so 3am is 3am for me so we are unlikely to connect very often (lol).

Berry Bits,
7pm? Well maybe. I'll try.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/6/2018 1:29:11 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

When I was more active I used to pop in there fairly frequently. I miss the days of being in there for hours with my friends.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.