Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Specialty Show Requests!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/29/2018 8:08:06 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

To celebrate going premium, I’m going to be sponsoring 3 specialty shows!

Post here with your breed to get a specialty show set up. happy :) If you request a specialty show for your breed, please make sure that you’ll be able to fill up entries! Also, to keep things fair, each user can only request a specialty for one breed.

The shows will be no-handlers (unless otherwise requested) and the entry fee will be $5.

Requests
#1 Show: Whippets
#2 Show: Scottish Deerhounds
#3 Show: Mini Schnauzers

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 3/30/2018 12:00:19 PM
 Dances And Prances
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 5:33:16 AM reply with quote send message to Dances And Prances Object to Post

Whippet ??
 Siùbhlach
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 6:41:12 AM reply with quote send message to Siùbhlach Object to Post

Scottish Deerhounds please happy :)
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/30/2018 7:22:44 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Mini Schnauzers happy :)
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 9:21:20 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Alrighty! Requests are closed, I’ll be making these when I get home today or if I can get in a computer before that. :P I’ll post here again with show times/updates when I do!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 9:34:57 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Annnnd done-

4/10/18: Berry’s Celebration Whippet Specialty
4/10/18: Berry’s Celebration Deerhound Specialty
4/10/18: Berry’s Celebration Mini Schauzer Specialty

Hopefully that date works for everyone! happy :)
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 10:23:31 AM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Thank you so much for making a Mini Schnauzer specialty! We already have 24 entries wink ;)
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2018 10:38:07 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Dang, you don’t mess around! :P I’m glad I can help! If I build up more money in the future I’ll definitely look into sponsoring more for y’all. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.