Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : My dog 'Ain't Easy' isn't making life easy for me right now...
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/20/2018 5:55:55 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post   

Oh the irony!

For whatever reason, I cannot click on this pup in my kennel from my kennel's homepage... there is no hyperlink for me to click on??
every other dog is fine

So instead - I went to view said pup from my kennel slogan page and click on him from there but then I get logged out?

So I copied his URL link, logged back in - pasted the link - and I was logged out again??

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? I can't say I have ever seen anything like this in my 13 years playing SD lol

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16343670

^^ here is the cheeky buggar lol

- Lindsey
My dog 'Ain't Easy' isn't making life easy for me right now...
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2018 10:29:04 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

This happens to me every now and then too. I usually just go to my profile page and click from there, but I haven't gotten logged out before! I think you just ended up getting multiple glitches at once, haha. Not being able to click on a dog is usually pretty easily resolved in my experience.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing