Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : My dog 'Ain't Easy' isn't making life easy for me right now...
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/20/2018 5:55:55 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post   

Oh the irony!

For whatever reason, I cannot click on this pup in my kennel from my kennel's homepage... there is no hyperlink for me to click on??
every other dog is fine

So instead - I went to view said pup from my kennel slogan page and click on him from there but then I get logged out?

So I copied his URL link, logged back in - pasted the link - and I was logged out again??

Has anyone ever experienced something like this? I can't say I have ever seen anything like this in my 13 years playing SD lol

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16343670

^^ here is the cheeky buggar lol

- Lindsey
My dog 'Ain't Easy' isn't making life easy for me right now...
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2018 10:29:04 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

This happens to me every now and then too. I usually just go to my profile page and click from there, but I haven't gotten logged out before! I think you just ended up getting multiple glitches at once, haha. Not being able to click on a dog is usually pretty easily resolved in my experience.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.