Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Chat Room & Other Forum Activity
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/4/2018 11:31:02 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

We attempted to revive the chat room a little bit back but I want to try again! I'll be online as much as possible over the next few weeks, if you see me in there please join me! laugh :D

If you're an active basic member who can't access the chat room please PM me and I can set you up with some of my other kennels' login info so you can join in too. happy :)

I also wanted to point out that forums that don't appear on the latest topics list are also a bit deprived of attention. happy :) The Off-Topic forum has a few nice forum games and general chatter, and if you're in need of a banner I'd suggest checking the banner making forum! (I may or may not be low on orders right now haha.)

I think those are the only forums that aren't listed on latest topics. laugh :D I look forward to seeing you guys around! happy :)
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2018 1:06:23 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

I'll try to log on more often as well happy :) I usually check almost daily to see if anyone else is in the chatrooms but I'll log on from now on

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.