Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : your national specialty?
 WonderPaw
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/18/2018 12:45:43 PM reply with quote send message to WonderPaw Object to Post   

Since I am being a complete "noob", I am sorry. I got a message that my dog(s) won your national specialty show. Where do I look at it? Or is it a great thing (besides getting money)? Bah...
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2018 2:09:00 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

You can look at all your show results under the "my results" tab which shows up under "my kennel" on the left side of your screen.

From there, you should see a record of all the shows your dogs have performed in for the last two days. Just click "view" on any of the dogs that competed in the specialty to be taken to the full page of results for the specialty.

Aside from getting money, it shows that you have high quality dogs for your breed! laugh :D You should be proud of the accomplishment. happy :)
 WonderPaw
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2018 6:04:41 PM reply with quote send message to WonderPaw Object to Post

Thank you Berry! I feel like such a noobie.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2018 10:21:10 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

No worries at all! It took me awhile to figure everything out as well. razz :p

Congrats on the win, by the way. happy :)
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2018 4:42:19 PM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

No need to be sorry for asking a question! I'm sure there are other people out there that have the same question but haven't asked.

I just wanted to add that for any placement for the national specialty shows will count towards your prestige. So its a double win happy :)
 WonderPaw
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2018 6:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to WonderPaw Object to Post

Thank you!
That is great information to know, all of it. Now I will pay much more attention than I did before, that is for sure.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.