.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : High profile player appears to be flouting the rules
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/25/2018 12:27:51 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 8/25/2018 1:46:27 AM
 Cwtch
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 3:16:22 AM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post

Issue has been resolved
 Cwtch
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 3:17:02 AM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post

No Message.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 3:35:37 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Yes, good job, you.

Nothing like making a player want to leave again, as if that time you wrote nasty things on your home page about me wasn't enough, now you get all speaking in code in the forums and then wipe your messages a few times.

To everyone who's experience in a breed I have ruined, and apparently it is a case of 'This must be affecting dozens if not hundreds of kennels.' that I've done this to, I am sorry, but to anyone in a breed I've helped out. I'm glad that I've been able to do that.

I don't know why you bothered with your and I quote 'If it continues I will name and shame' because you did that anyway even though it's not continuing.

And yes, I did keep a copy of the original message posted.

I am also sorry that you made one of the breeds that I've stuck with so toxic at one stage to be in that it drove everyone out of it but that breed I will make a point to stay in and to help people out in with actual quality dogs that give them a chance without strings attached. Even though according to you, I am the lowest of lows.

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/25/2018 3:54:48 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 4:19:34 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I deleted the original message immediately after you replied to my private message. No one would ever have known who had been cheating if you haven't posted the above because it was only live for a few minutes.
And why should I keep quiet, you have been cheating big time, somehow having kennels of 45+ dogs and continuing to show every night and breed litters, gaining BIS and Group awards at your competitors' expense.
I had no wish to expose you, I mailed Jeff several times over the last week asking him to do something..mail you..whatever. but he did nothing and got to the end of my tether.
After saying to me just now I " I'm not going to be around any more" I knew younwoukd just start up new kennels.
Others can make of this what they will, but I have done nothing wrong.I just wish admin had taken control of the situation. sad :(
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 4:24:55 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Actually I decided I wanted to spend the money on actual real things like my actual real dog, not computer things. Why would I go and make new kennels when I could keep these ones? Ones that I liked, ones that had my dogs in them that I plan on keeping? I don't think you've thought my criminal ways through properly.

Why should you keep quiet? No one is making you. No one said you did anything wrong. But even though I've done the wrong thing, I'm still going to point out how horrible you made things at various stages and as you said, people can make what they want of it.

You also knew that by posting something on the forum, that things would get nasty, so I'm sorry that I didn't just sit back and read whatever unpleasant things were going to be posted about me without saying anything.

Also, it was up for over an hour according to the time stamps.

--
Edited because my writing skills are far from flawless right now.

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/25/2018 4:34:55 AM

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/25/2018 6:28:05 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 6:54:30 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Your pm reply to me said
"No stress, I've already cancelled my kennels,so I won't really be around any more"
This implied you were either leaving the game or starting new kennels. That's why.

I can't think of anyone who i have been horrible to or any horrible things I've done... I just stick to agreements and expect others to do the same and I don't break the rules to get my dogs, bank balance or prestige upped. You obviously need to win at any cost and dam the rest.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 7:03:38 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

There was no agreement agreed to between you and I with dogs. You can't just write a list of things on your kennel page and not get an actual agreement from someone. Yes your bloodlines helped mine but it was some low class dog you were standing at stud and a bitch from another kennel. It was also a litter of rubbish pups, it was only a generation or so in that you decided you were wanting to claim your so called rights to the line.
So stop with your whole 'you agreed to something' thing because at no point did I actually say yes to anything. And I'm really over hearing about it a a year or so later.

Would you like me to show you the paypal page where the grasslans kennels were stopped? Something has to give for awhile money wise and guess what, it was SD.

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/25/2018 7:07:19 AM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 8:50:28 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

All I wanted to do was stop you cheating.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 2:17:53 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Not to get involved, but I just have to say that I have dealt with Grasslans in many of my kennels and many breeds and have valued that interaction and will continue to do so.

Also, I have to laugh at this:

"...gaining BIS and Group awards at your competitors' expense..." Isn't that kind of the whole point of showing dogs?
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 2:18:14 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

I agree with Xizang
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 2:18:37 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Me too.
 Caulfeilds Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 4:10:54 PM reply with quote send message to Caulfeilds Kennels Object to Post

"eating Popcorn"
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 4:14:27 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Not if that kennel is skirting basic SD rules to do so. I dont know the situation here but I directly contacted a kennel doing this myself a few months ago. It wasn't fair to others trying to play the game as intended.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 5:23:05 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Comet Poodles,
I am sure that your message would have also been quite polite to the kennel in question and a lot less like the message I've gotten. Plus you did not already have a toxic whatever (i can't actually think of a right word) between yourself and the kennel in question.
----

But that's okay, most of my kennels are now cut back anyway.

Either way, I'm taking a break for a bit with these kennels. That might I add does not actually include the kennel with the EMDs and Frenchies in it. So with an underlimit number. We will still be there making a point to breed the best happy :) and winning at all costs within the rules.

I hope that popcorn is nice, the sweet and salty kind you can buy from stores tends to be really nice, kinda weird but very nice.

As I said, sorry to people that I've upset and this will be the end of my posting on this thread.

-----

-----
Last edited by Grasslans on 8/25/2018 5:27:58 PM
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 5:23:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Like XiZang, I have had many dealings with Grasslans in many breeds. I have found the player a supportive player who has been helpful and plays with integrity, and has been of great assistance to me in a couple of breeds.

If Grasslans is winning over your dogs and getting show points, breed better dogs. One of the football coaches here has a saying "Don't get bitter, get better".
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2018 5:38:21 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Yes, it was three simple questions that went unanswered which I expected.

Again, I dont know the story here but this kennel in question has had over 50 dogs and usually had over 10 current pregnancies. They are not in my breed but if a kennel is doing that and I notice, it's just not going unchecked by me personally.

Also, one should continue to breed better virtual dogs but if another kennel is breeding over the limit, it is an unfair edge.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 6:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thank you Comet. I freely admit that most of their EMD s are higher SOP/ better dogs than mine. I have no problem with being beaten fairly.
 AbleBaker
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 11:11:17 PM reply with quote send message to AbleBaker Object to Post

Then show how good you are and breed better dogs, within the rules. No better way to do it.
 Thunderroll
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2018 11:39:51 PM reply with quote send message to Thunderroll Object to Post

I have had contact with Grasslans in my kennels and have never had a problem........hate to see you go Grasslans, even for a short time...
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2018 1:30:06 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

I m trying to breed better dogs, but when another is able to show 25 dogs a night AND almost always has many litters expected and on the ground, to choose the next generations from, and I'm sticking to the rules it's not easy!!

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.