Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : JEFF **** ATTENTION NOW REQUIRED!!!!!!!
 Acclamation
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/20/2018 12:48:21 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post   

Almost a week and STILL have not received the coins I bought and here is the receipt as proof I ordered!!!!! At least you could acknowledge that you've received at least one or if not ALL the emails, messages and posts that I've sent you over the past 6 days

paypal 14-Sep-2018 13:53:55 PDT
Transaction ID: 6B386418GE703262W

Hello Betty P
You sent a payment of $6.95 USD to Third Row Productions, LLC
(admin@showdog.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
Merchant
Third Row Productions, LLC
admin@showdog.com
210-380-7459 Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Showrabbits.com Coins - 1250
Item# 501250 $6.95 USD 1 $6.95 USD
Subtotal $6.95 USD
Total $6.95 USD
Payment $6.95 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *SHOWDOG COM"
Payment sent to admin@showdog.com
From amount $9.35 CAD
To amount $6.95 USD
Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 0.743124 USD
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/20/2018 2:08:18 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I completely understand your frustration and I don't mean to come across as callous, but this is going to be an uphill battle. I have also been waiting for a very simple request since March that has gone unresolved.

At this point, I would recommend filing a claim with Paypal to get your money back. As you live in Canada, I don't think calling Admin is viable for you, either, as some other international users have pointed out.

edited for spelling issues, as usual

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 9/20/2018 2:10:05 PM
 Rivacre Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2018 10:43:53 AM reply with quote send message to Rivacre Gundogs Object to Post

He’s not going to reply to your forum posts, raise a complaint with PayPsl
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2018 11:28:00 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Coins?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2018 12:49:34 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Um....his phone number is at the bottom of the page.

I have had no problems contacting him when needed.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2018 1:36:07 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by XiZang
Coins?
Yeah that one threw me off too. Sounds like he is trying different stuff on Show Rabbits.

Will
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2018 4:11:53 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Thanks for the suggestions. I have filled out the paypal resolution form now and will see if he responds to that. In SR you have to buy your feed and have to purchase "coins" to do it. There is no membership fee to cover it and the only way to "earn" coins is to win BOB, BOS (each worth only 1 coin) or go BIS (a few more coins) Very few rabbits get purchased and you end up culling without payment to keep your numbers down

Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2018 1:36:34 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Just for information . . .

Yes ShowRabbits is set up differently to the other games, past and present, in the series.

There are no subscriptions thus no Basic or premium distinction in account type.

There are no show entry fees, although it has been discussed. Show payouts are in coins but the payouts are very small right now and based on how many coins are bought. Show fees would increase payouts but would discourage showing.

It costs one coin per day per rabbit for upkeep although we can buy sacks of feed with coins which makes feeding a little cheaper.

A starting account has space for 10 rabbits but you can buy additional space in increments of 10, 25, and (I think it's) 50. You get an allotment of coins to start too - 500 I think.

If you have too many rabbits for your account you will not loose any (no rabbitsnatchers prowling around at night) but you rabbits will lose condition from overcrowding and thus start to place poorly at shows. If you run out of food and coins your rabbits will not eat and thus also will do poorly at shows.

We can give coins and rabbits to others - there is little "economy to speak of at this point and rabbits sell cheap if not free.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2018 9:07:11 AM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Thanks for explaining that!

Looks interesting.

Will

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.