Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : May Challenge Turn-Ins:
 residential
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/28/2019 12:03:32 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post   

May 2019 Challenge:

Hi Friends! I want to invite you to join the May 2019 Challenge.

The Challenge: Finish GRAND championships! Count the total grand championships completed during the month within up to five accounts. You may use a family account or create teams.

The Prizes: The top accounts will receive combined $1000 in SD money.

How to Play: I'll post a completion post on May 28th here and on Facebook. You'll need to post your up to five account names and the total number of finished Grand championships.

How to Turn In: REPLY TO THIS POST (or the same on Facebook) with a list of up to five account names, and the total number of grand champions finished during the Month of May (May 1st-31st). Winner will be announced on June 3rd. Turn ins accepted through midnight SDT on June 2nd.
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2019 2:26:47 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Nefarious Kennels - 5
 residential
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2019 5:56:59 PM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post

I had zero, so...
 Foxfire Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2019 10:44:41 AM reply with quote send message to Foxfire Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Foxfire Kennel - 5

*ETA can't count

-----
Last edited by Foxfire Kennel on 5/30/2019 10:46:17 AM
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2019 1:52:45 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by residential
I had zero, so...
Keep up the good work!
l XD
I misunderstood this month. I thought it was a grand champion in different breeds. I was running out of room in my kennel, so didn't participate. I love these little contests though. They definitely add some extra fun to the game.

-----
Last edited by Emily.Rose on 6/2/2019 1:54:06 PM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.