Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Project Kennels
 Skyfall Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/26/2019 1:23:39 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfall Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Anyone looking for a project where you can enjoy some company?? I just added a Family account to dedicate to some lesser off breeds on the game. If you are into color breeding or bringing back breeds that have been lost please consider the following breed projects!

Puli- Has Picardy Pics! The very last on the breed popularity list. I am the only active player and I have starter dogs in each color. I am breeding them to studs in abandoned kennels!

Portuguese Water Dog- Has Picardy Pics. Second to last breed on the popularity list. There is one active kennel with 5 older dogs. I am talking with them and hope to get started after their litters drop tomorrow.

Bichon- Has Picardy Pics. Third to last on the breed popularity list. Top SOP and any good SOP is in an abandoned kennel. So I'm breeding and showing from scratch (but using old good SOP studs).

Toy Fox Terriers- Sixth from the bottom on the popular breed list. There is one other active kennel in the breed that is also working from scratch. I bought the additional starters in every color so will be color breeding as I go.

Cavaliers- Has Picardy Pics. Higher in SOP (mid 98).

Skye Terrier- No Picardy Pic sad sad :( But 94 SOP and only two colors are showable. Working on bring the other colors back.

Chows- No Picardy Pic...This breed is so much fun! SOP just hit 90. (I have all of the colors except rough red) all are showable right now but some colors are falling behind as I don't have room for them all.

Smooth Fox Terriers- Has Picardy Pics. Another fun breed with active kennels. SOP is around 98 but missing two colors (white, and black & white)

-----
Last edited by Skyfall Kennels on 6/26/2019 8:57:44 PM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.