Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Junior Update
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/27/2019 1:36:57 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

I just returned from a hiatus so of course I need to show off pictures of my handsome boy! He's nearly a year and a half.

We have decided not to show him, but we are going to be hunting with him. I've also toyed with doing obedience training with him but I'm leaving to college soon and probably won't have enough time.

If you couldn't tell, he's quite the the photogenic kid, and his training has been going great too! His newest trick is opening and closing doors. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Berry Brits on 6/27/2019 1:43:47 AM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/29/2019 6:56:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

He's turned out quite nice!
 Emily.Rose
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2019 9:14:11 PM reply with quote send message to Emily.Rose Object to Post

What a great little pup! He looks like a great dog!
And oh my goodness, that is some crazy grass! Not t distract from Junior, because he is pretty amazing! That is some tall, wide grass. We don't have grass like that where I live. Our's is very thin and not near as tall.
Keep up the great work!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2019 6:30:23 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Thanks! And yes, we're lucky that we got a lot of rain this winter so all the plants have been growing like crazy. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing