Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Heia Norge!
 Tiriltoppen
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2006 5:57:14 PM reply with quote send message to Tiriltoppen Object to Post   

Siden det ikke er et norsk forum her, så låner ejg det svenske :O)

Noen flere nordmenn her inne?
 Achira
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:49:13 PM reply with quote send message to Achira Object to Post

Hello =P Ja, vi får vel stjele svenskeforumet her xP
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:50:00 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

Where did you learn Swedish?

Spazzy
 Achira
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:51:19 PM reply with quote send message to Achira Object to Post

Who?
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:52:56 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

Either of you. I think that it would be an interesting language to learn. Right now I am in my German class. I am supposed to be doing a project on Basel.

Spazzy
 Achira
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to Achira Object to Post

We are both norwegian so we have been speaking norwegian for our whole lifes i suppose. And it's norwegian, not swedish, but i guess you don't see any difference. German is boring -.-' Sorry german people, but thats just my opinion.
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 4:05:50 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

I agree. I hate German class soooo much! It is not very interesting. I'm going to take Spanish next year. Ich hasse Deutsch, weil es nicht so spass ist! (I hate German because it is not fun.)

Spazzy
 Achira
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 4:09:48 PM reply with quote send message to Achira Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

=P Spanish is funny =P They have spanish on our school now, but not when I started, so the only language was german or english.
 Snow Country
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2006 7:01:46 PM reply with quote send message to Snow Country Object to Post

posted by emin3mspaz9
I agree. I hate German class soooo much! It is not very interesting. I'm going to take Spanish next year. Ich hasse Deutsch, weil es nicht so spass ist! (I hate German because it is not fun.)

Spazzy

NOO!!!!!!! WHat ever you do dont take spanish! I have it and it is so boring! EVeryone knows it so its not interesting! I might take either french or german next year but NOT spanish!
 Pursuit of Excellence
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2006 7:36:46 PM reply with quote send message to Pursuit of Excellence Object to Post

Spanish can be fun..I like the accents much more than german. German always sounds angry to me. I would have liked to take french instead, but I guess spanish is more useful.

Me gusta espanol un poco, pero prefiere fraces. Eso mas bonita y interesante. Espanol es muy facil, pero no muy divertido. ( I like spanish a little, but I prefer french. It's prettier and more interesting. Spanish is easy, but not very fun)

happy :)PoE
 Snow Country
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2006 7:41:07 PM reply with quote send message to Snow Country Object to Post

Pues, yo digo que espanol es muy feo.

German does sound angry but its coller than spanish.

SC- cant wait till I go to Spain!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.