Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Breed Not Showing On Stud List?
 Color Project
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/20/2019 10:04:47 AM reply with quote send message to Color Project Object to Post   

I recently became involved in the Wirehaired Pointing Griffon and know that there are some active kennels in the breed that have their studs listed when one goes to their kennel page, but it seems like I am not seeing them listed on the stud dog page...Am I missing something?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/20/2019 2:07:46 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Looks like another glitch (good luck getting that looked into), but the direct link shows many studs available:

www.showdog.com/studs/breeds.aspx?breed=Wirehaired+Pointing+Griffon
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2019 7:35:17 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

This bug has been around for awhile in which some breeds just don't show up on the stud list! You just have to type out the link manually, I'd recommend saving it in your kennel notes, or just accessing it when you have a girl of breeding age and click on "Other Studs". happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.