Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : MANCHESTER TERRIERS $25 EACH
 Lap of Luxury
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/22/2019 9:13:37 AM reply with quote send message to Lap of Luxury Object to Post   

They are 300 days + so grab them quick. This is a very rare breed, hope someone can save them and breed them before its too late.

I always hoped to go family again and start them off again, but I dont have enough time for more kennels.

Also Blues..even rarer..see them in my other MT kennel...Millton
 CO2.0
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 10:52:11 AM reply with quote send message to CO2.0 Object to Post

are the blacks all sold?
There is no offer space on them
 Fecanes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 11:21:43 AM reply with quote send message to Fecanes Kennel Object to Post

^^ I just purchased two black bitches from Milton. There is still this black male that is 90.00 SOP for sale!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16408355
 CO2.0
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 11:43:08 AM reply with quote send message to CO2.0 Object to Post

OK I am confused

The OP was from user www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Lap+of+Luxury

I just thought that the ones in that kennel were for sale also since they posted from that kennel
:/
 Fecanes Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2019 12:27:42 PM reply with quote send message to Fecanes Kennel Object to Post

From what I understand, OP had a Family account and also owned Milton, so that's where the dogs are being sold from. I hope that helps!
 Millton
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2019 9:32:01 AM reply with quote send message to Millton Object to Post

All from both kennels should now be on the saleboard, sorry for any confusion. Yes I had two MT kennels,

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.